Are you constantly in an irritable or back mood? Well, you might want to take a look at the kinds of food you take into your body; your food affects the way you feel. To be used by the body, the food you eat is converted into useful blood sugar. The level of blood sugar has to be stable otherwise you’ll be in for mood swings. Now, mood swings is something you don’t need, right? So, here are some helpful tips to improve your mood in relation to your food.
1. Eat every 4 to 5 hours: This 4-5 hour gap can prevent abrupt lowering of your blood sugar levels.
2. Lessen refined carbohydrates intake to lower volatile blood sugar swings: To achieve this you have to avoid sodas, jams, candies, crackers, and white bread. These have huge sugar content that can affect your whole body’s sugar level content.
3. Increase intake of foods rich in soluble fiber: Some foods to keep in mind are oats, apples, pears, and oranges. Soluble fiber slows down absorption of sugar in the blood thus abrupt swing in blood sugar level is avoided.
4. As much as possible include protein in every meal: Protein also slows absorption of carbohydrates in the blood.
5. Also include Omega-3 fats, Folic acid, and B12 in your diet: Though not yet proven, some studies point out, that high levels of these nutrients help fight off depression.
To learn more about how you can Buy Real Phentermine Online have a look at this buy Phentermine website to buy Phentermine online buyrealphentermineonline.net
If you do have frequent mood swings, you can try these tips. It won’t hurt to try.
You know what? I think I’m going to try it too. Are you with me?